MAC REPAIRS IPSWICH
We offer fast, inexpensive, and high-quality repairs and services for Mac. Our team consists of Apple Certified Technicians who are trained and experienced in handling all kinds of Mac problems and issues. We understand just how important your Mac is to you and how difficult it is to continue with your daily routine when your Mac isn’t functioning properly. When you avail our services, we make sure that we don’t waste any time and that all our resources are dedicated to providing a solution for you and your Mac.
Onsite and Remote Mac Services & Repair
We provide both onsite and online computer support services for your Mac. We can send you a home computer technician to provide home computer repair so there’s no need for you to leave your home just to get repairs.
- Cleanup and Hardware Inspection
- Cloud Backup Services
- Disk Imaging
- File and Other Data Recovery
- File Security
- Hardware and Software Upgrades
- Hardware Repairs and Replacement
- Internet Connection and Diagnosis
- Office and Home Networking
- Small Business IT Services
- Software Diagnosis and Solutions
- Software Installation and Configuration
- Virus Removal and Other Malware Removal
We offer a number of services ranging from upgrades to setups. Our list covers a wide variety of services. Don’t see the issue you’re having on the list? We can still help! Just give us a call at (07) 3155 1699.
Common Mac Problems
- Bad logic board
- Battery failure
- Blue or gray screen on startup
- Booting issues
- Cracked screen
- Data recovery
- Flashing folder icon
- Kernel panic
- Keys or trackpad not working
- Liquid spill damage
- Mac keeps freezing
- Mac starts then stops
- Mac won’t shut down
- Mac won’t start
- Persistent beach ball
- Safari is slow
- Slow performance
- Slow switching between apps
- Unable to download Mac apps
- Unable to sync files
- iTunes not working
We handle all kinds of mac problems and issues — even those that are not here on the list. If you find yourself dealing with a difficult mac situation, just don’t hesitate to give us a call. Just dial (07) 3155 1699 and we will be right at your service.
Common Mac Failures
If your Mac has recently suffered from a power outage or an unexpected shutdown, your Mac is at risk of having a logical failure. Your Mac might be experiencing a logical failure if it isn’t booting, keeps resetting, freezing, or displaying a flashing folder icon.
Your Mac’s hard drive does a lot of work. Because of that, it can easily get damaged if you accidentally knock or drop your Mac. A strange clicking sound is usually a sure sign that your hard drive is failing. If this is the case, you should get your Mac checked right away so you won’t have to risk losing your data.
Media problems are related to physical failures. If your Mac’s hard drive develops bad sectors, media problems will start to occur. Symptoms of a bad hard drive sector include Mac lockups and freezes.
If you think your Mac is going through any of these problems, make sure to give us a call so that we can help! Just dial (07) 315 1699 and we will be right at your service.
Mac Repairs and Replacements
- Backlight Repair and Replacement
- CD/DVD Drive Repair and Replacement
- Cooling Fan Repair and Replacement
- Flash Media Reader Repair and Replacement
- Hard Drive Repair and Replacement
- Inverter Repair and Replacement
- Keyboard Repair and Replacement
- LCD Screen Repair and Replacement
- Liquid Damage Repair and Replacement
- Memory Repair and Replacement
- Motherboard Repair and Replacement
- Operating System Repair and Replacement
- Power Jack Repair and Replacement
- Processor Repair and Replacement
- Video Card Repair and Replacement
If a hardware component of your Mac is broken, there are two usually two options to choose from: to have the part repaired or to have it replaced. Our computer technicians can help figure out the better option. Call us at (07) 3155 1699 now!
Mac Upgrades and Installations
- Graphics Card Upgrade
- Hard Drive Upgrade
- Hardware Components Upgrade
- Memory Upgrade
- Operating System (OS) Upgrade
- Process Upgrade
- RAM Upgrade
- Software Upgrade
Even if there’s nothing wrong with your Mac, you can always opt for upgrades or installations to improve its performance. Let us know what you want and we will see what we can do for you! Give us a call at (07) 3155 1699.
Mac Model Repairs
- MacBook Air Repair
- MacBook Repair
- MacBook Pro Repair
- Mac Mini Repair
- iMac Repair
- iMac Pro Repair
- Mac Pro Repair
Our computer repairers can do repairs for any model of Mac or MacBook. Just give us a call and we will be right at your service.